There are two easy ways to collect payments from your client’s card.
During the Reconcile process
- Go to 'Dashboard' tab
- Select the 'Reconcile' button of the past session/class you wish to charge the payment from
- Tick the box 'Make a Payment?'
- Tick the box 'Pay by Credit/Debit Card?'
- Paid amount will show same value as indicated on 'Amount Charged' or click 'edit' to change it
- (Optional) Email Payment Confirmation to Client: by ticking this box the system will send an email to the client advising them that you have processed a payment for them.
- Click 'Reconcile'. This will save the reconcile and also immediately charge the client's card.
Manually record a payment
- Go to the 'Finances' tab
- Click 'Payments' on the left hand side submenu
- Ensure that the Payment Category is correct.
- Select the client that you wish to take the payment from on the 'Received From' dropdown. The full amount due for the selected client will then appear underneath the client’s name.
- Tick the box that states 'Make payment using (your client’s name) stored Credit/Debit Card?'
- Enter the Payment Amount
- (Optional) Add in any Payment Notes
- (Optional) Email Receipt: by ticking this box the system will send an email to the client advising them that you have recorded a payment for them. Click the 'Preview email' link to see/change what the email will look like.
- Click the 'Save Payment' button to save the payment, the card will be charged immediately.