Follow these steps to reconcile a past session:
- Select the 'Dashboard' tab
- Select the “Reconcile” button of the past session you wish to reconcile. This is located under the “Past (to be Reconciled)” table.
- Ensure that all the info is correct, such as the client(s) that attended, date/time of session and amount charged to the client.
- Select the 'Attendance' status for each client eg. Attended, Missed, Cancelled, Rescheduled. (Note: If you choose Missed, Cancelled, or Rescheduled, a tickbox will popup below giving you the option to still charge for the session.
- (Optional) If you wish to record a payment made by the client(s), click the “Record new payment” tick box (By default this will be already ticked). Ensure that the Payment Date and Type fields are correct. If you wish to send an email to the client stating that you have received their payment, then tick the ‘Email payment confirmation to client’ tickbox (optional). – Repeat the above steps for any additional client who attended the session.
- Once you're happy with everything, click the “Reconcile” button to complete the reconciling process.
Note: You can also reconcile past sessions though the 'Calendar' tab by selecting the past session you wish to reconcile, then click the “Reconcile” link.