You can create invoices for your client sessions, follow the steps below:
- Select the 'Finances' tab.
- Select the 'Invoices' left submenu item to bring up the 'Create Invoice' tab.
- Select the “Client” that you wish to create the invoice for.
- Select an 'Invoice Date' and 'Due Date' for your invoice.
- Add your items to the invoice, this can be sessions/classes/memberships/packages, or for any custom item you want use the 'Product/Item' option.
- (Optional) Include a message for your client with the 'Add Message/Notes' link, this will append to the bottom of the invoice.
- (Optional) Click on the 'Preview Invoice' link to see what it will look like and to make sure everything is correct
- (Optional) 'Email invoice to client' if you want it send as a PDF attachment to the client's email address. Or you can scheduled it.
- Complete the process by clicking the "Save Invoice” button.
Note: your invoice(s) will now be saved in the “Invoice History”
NOTE: You can customize your invoice on How to Customize your Invoice