* Client Account on DebitSuccess side will be automatically cancelled after agreed term is completed.
* New DS Account is required if the client decides to re-sign into a new contract. This means the client/gym will have to re-enter their payment info on PTminder side to create new DS account and pay new DS Establishment Fee
To create the Membership with Fixed Term Contract, please follow the steps below:
3) Set the membership with Limited Duration. The sample below will run for 50 Weeks
* All new clients that will purchase this type of membership will be automatically subjected to Fixed Term Agreement
This refers to the contract with minimum agreed condition. Unlike Fixed Term Contract, DS keeps client account active and continuously take payment beyond minimum term agreement, but, the client may terminate their account at any given time after completing agreed conditions.
* DebitSuccess will continously take set recurring payment after minimum contract expires until Facility/Client cancels DS Account
HOW CAN WE SET THIS UP?
To create the Membership with Mininmum Term Contract, please follow the steps below:
1) Go to “Services” tab and head to “Memberships”
2) Click the “+” icon on the right hand side and fill up the Membership Form
3) Set Membership on Rollover basis with Minimum Contract
* Please note that we can set Minimum Term Contract on Monthly Frequency Only
3. "Ongoing" Contract
This refers to rollover contract. There is no fixed condition for the contract to finish. This means client may terminate their account any time.