Suspension is a feature that the trainer can use if they'd like to temporarily stop client's recurring payments.
This features works for all types of contract (Fixed Term, Minimum Term, On-Going)
-"Total Term Value" will remain as it is even with suspensions on.
- Example: Client is set to pay $1000 for 5 months starting January to May. Trainer then suspended the payment schedules on May, the Total Term Value will remain at $5000 which means the contract end date will be moved from May to June to complete full $5000 contract
- "Minimum Term Value" will remain as it is
- Example: Client is set to pay $1000 for 3 months starting January to March. Trainer then suspended the payment schedules on March, the Total Term Value will remain at $3000 which means the minimum term end date will be moved from March to April to complete full $3000 minimum contract
- suspension won't make any changes on the ongoing contract
Please note the suspension may result to prorated payment if it is scheduled at the middle of the bill cycle
1) Indefinite Suspension - this feature offers indefinite suspension and can be used if the trainer doesn't know when the exact date to resume client's payment.
To end an indefinite suspension, simply click "Stop" button from here:
2) Suspend for Number of Payment Cycles - this feature offers suspension for a certain number of payment cycles. This feature helps trainer to easily suspend account based by the number of payment cycles without the need to manually check the suspension end date
Suspension Fee - this feature allows the trainer to charge the client for certain amount during the suspended period.
Notes - this feature allows trainer to add note about suspension placed