Steps on how to use iFrame when integrating your PTminder Client Area with your own GoDaddy Hosted Website.
1. Go to your PTminder account and access "SETTINGS" and go to "Client Area" and copy your dedicated URL. If you don't have one yet, please click 'Enable Client Area' to create your URL .
2. Open your 'GoDaddy' account and login. After logging in to your account. Make sure you are on the page where you can "Edit your Site or webpage"
3. Then, Go to either the "Pages" tab and click "Add" or If you already found where you want the "IFrame" to show. You will see a ( + ) to Add. Add a new page (optional, if you plan on adding it to an existing page, skip to step 3)
4. Select "New page", then enter the page title of your choice then click "Create page"
5. Add a section to your existing page...
or to your newly created one:
6. Scroll down and select "HTML"
7. Select the code box by clicking it (this is the only option)
8. Click anywhere in the highlighted area:
9. (See screenshot for numbers)
1. In the 'Custom Code' box, enter this code in:
<iframe style="width: 100%; height: 1000px;"src="https://CHANGETHIS.ptminder.com/"></iframe>
- the "CHANGETHIS" part should be your own PTminder site, which is "prepare2lose"
2. Click "Done" to save the change to this section.
3. Click "Preview" to view the site or "Publish" to make it live.
Then, YOU'RE DONE! :)