Different Fees and their Purposes
1. Set Up Fee - For each new customer, $11.00 will be charged on the first debit date. So if a client registers their payment info today but wants the membership to start next month, then the ‘Set Up’ fee will be charged next month.
2. Admin Fee - These are the corresponding fees for every successful transaction or payment that has been processed by PaySmart.
Admin Fees when client pays thru Bank Account:
$1.30 - For ‘Weekly’ transactions
$1.95 - For ‘Fortnightly’ transactions
$2.95 - For ‘Monthly’ transactions ( We don’t recommend this frequency when dealing with consumers as the ‘Dishonour Rate’ is much higher)
Admin Fees when client pays thru Credit/Debit Card:
1.6 % - For Visa and Mastercard Transactions
3.5% - For American express card Transactions
3. Dishonour Fee - Dishonor Fee cost $15.00 which only ever charged to the client. So if the clients stays overdue with the Trainer, the dishonour fees remains unpaid to Paysmart.
4. Refund Fee - PaySmart can process refunds which can be done through webexpress or through the customer service centre. Currently there is no cost for this however we are considering adding a cost for a refund to be done through the customer service centre. This may not eventuate but wanted to let you know it is a consideration.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE STANDARD RATES, There are times that PAYSMART provides individual client negotations.
Managing Set Up Fee and Admin Fee
- If client pays thru a Bank Account, the Setup Fee and Admin Fee is payable by Trainer by default. If you would like to pass it on to your client then please contact PTminder Support-team.
- If client pays thru a Credit/Debit Card, you have the ability to pass on the Admin Fee to their clients by going to their PTminder account thru ‘Settings’ > ‘Payment Integration'