When your client’s payment declines, PaySmart immediately contacts your customer with via text message, email, and in some cases phone call. The email/text message the PaySmart sent has a “Pay Now” link that your clients can click and make the overdue payment via credit card. Otherwise your client can call paysmart customer service centre and ask them to redebit the funds again. If your client doesn’t or if the payment remains unpaid, then PaySmart will automatically double the payment the next time it is due to come out. So in the example of $25 a week, in the following week, PaySmart will try and take $50. PaySmart will do this for up to 3 failed payments in a row. After the third failed payment. PaySmart will make the Customer inactive and notify you as they need further instructions on what PaySmart are to do. This is when you will have the option to speak to the customer, or send them to debt collection or just forget about them and stop providing them services.
Articles in this section
- How to create Membership (In 3 Different PaySmart Contract Type)
- How to Assign Membership to Client’s Profile
- Creating Suspensions
- Moving Clients from “Active/Lead” to “Former” state
- Moving Clients from “Former” to “Active/Lead” state.
- How to check PaySmart Payment Status and Contract Details
- How to check PaySmart Collected Payments
- How to update: Payment Information; Payment Amount; or Payment Frequency
- Declined Transactions