This article will show you how to integrate PTminder's client login form into your existing Shopify hosted website. If you don't have a Shopify website yet, you can sign up for one here.
2. Now in a new browser window/tab, login to your Shopify account where you manage your website.
3. From your 'Online Store', click the 'Customize' button to go to your website builder.
4. Find the place/page you wish to add the PTminder login form to, then from the left-hand module options you want to find the item called 'Custom Content'
5. Go back to your PTminder and copy the line codes from Step 1 & 2 from the instructions on 'Sign Up Form Integration'. You can temporarily place these in a text file such as ‘Notepad’ if you wish.
(NOTE YOU CAN ALSO MODIFY THE EMBED FORM IF YOU WANT TO ADD THE OPTION FOR YOUR CLIENTS TO SIGN UP/FORGOT PASSWORD)
6. Now click on the Custom HTML from Shopify Website Builder and paste the same code that you from Step 5. And hit 'SAVE'
7. And that's it. You have your PTminder Form Embedded on your Shopify Hosted Website